1) Is there elevator in the hotel ?
Yes, our hotel have.
2) Every hotel room have a private computer and
free internet access ?
Yes, we have, including a PC with free ADSL or Wifi internet
access with password: Grandfloor1
3) Can I leave the luggage at the hotel when I
am travelling ?
Yes, You can, the hotel offer luggage storage service free
4) How do I make a booking ?
You can make a hotel booking online via our official
website at: http://www.hanoigrandhotel.com/en/booking.htmlYou will receive an
reply and confirmation of your reservation from our hotel within 24 hours.
5) Is there travel agency (Travel Office) in
your hotel ?
Yes, we can arrange many tours around Hanoi, like
Halong Bay, Sapa, Transport to the south, and to anywhere around the world. We
can also book Bus/Trains/Air tickets ...
6) Should I book the tours that I like in
Yes, it is highly recommended, especially in the peak
holiday season to secure best places on board, train, in hotel and its
7) How far from the airport to the hotel?
40 km from Noibai Int’l Airport. We are in the very center
of Hanoi’s Old Quarter..
8) Why should I choose this hotel?
Because of its Brand new hotel, perfect location, elegant boutique
design, state-of-art facilities, outstanding service by professional team of
staff and management.
9) How to payment ?
You can pay by Cash: Vietnamese Dong, USD $, AUD
$, EURO or GBP or
You can pay by credit card with 3% commission
for Visa and Master cards and 5% commission for American Express
10) What do you serve if I am a vegetarian?
In this case, please advise us before so that we
can order a vegetarian menu during your trip in Vietnam. Vietnam is famous for.
Vegetarian foods, tropical fruits. We are willing to serve at your taste.
11) Can I use a credit card to get cash in
Yes, You can withdraw cash at any ATM in big
cities such as: Hanoi, Hochiminh city, Hue, Hoian, Halong, Haiphong, Danang,
Nhatrang, Buon Ma Thuot , Vung tau, Cantho with commission
12) Can I pay by credit card in Vietnam?
Yes, You can pay by credit card with 3%
commission for Visa and Master cards. You can pay at shops and hotels in big
cities, commercial centre and tourist sites.
13) What will happen if there is an emergency?
With us, your guide will always have a mobile
phone and a means of summoning immediate assistance. You will also have direct
telephone access Head office.
14) Are there any restrictions on photography in
Yes. Photography in or near military
installations, airports or similar locations is prohibited. Anyone caught doing
so will have the film, and possibly the camera or camcorder, confiscated and
may be arrested.
15) Are there Internet facilities in Vietnam?
Yes, plenty in cities and large towns, but not
in rural areas. Most large hotels have internet access, and Internet cafes are
commonplace and cheap.
16) I am from the United States. Will I face any
hostility because of the war?
You will be surprised by the warmth of your
reception. We Vietnamese live in the present and the future – the war is
history. We warmly welcome people from all countries and races.